Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Stuff to bring to the party...

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
      >>> if we have a blank wall and/or a portable screen.

      InfoAge has a 4-ft. screen we could use.
    • Matt Patoray
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 1, 2011, at 3:21 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        >>> if we have a blank wall and/or a portable screen.

        InfoAge has a 4-ft. screen we could use.

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
            > Does anyone want to organize some kind of actual tournament?

            How about a simple game like artillery duel. I have a networked version
            which we can connect with two C64 with an ethernet cable. And we could do a
            bracketed tournament. I'm not sure how Bills program works, and if it will
            do such a thing.
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
              > presumably working Atari 800XL.

              Why would you presume that?

              We have several 800XLs, so you could use one of those if needed.
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
                > How about a simple game like artillery duel. I have a networked
                > version which we can connect with two C64 with an ethernet cable. And
                > we could do a bracketed tournament. I'm not sure how Bills program
                > works, and if it will do such a thing.

                Dan networked two Apple II(e?) systems at Maker Faire in 2010.
              • Jeffrey Brace
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 1, 2011
                    >> Dan networked two Apple II(e?) systems at Maker Faire in 2010.
                    > NO ! That was to C64 !

                    Okay. It's all a blur to me.

                    > The Apple IIe is so inferior to the C64 ;)

                    Ah, go eat a year-old hamburger. :)