Party list, part two

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Despite the seven-person list thus far, I know we'll get the usual amount of twice that many people, or maybe more (I invited IXR too.)

      I hope people remember to bring movies / games / and a nice variety of (fresh) beer and snacks. :)

      Also, for those planning to stay over, remember to bring whatever you may need -- towels, sheets, pillows, etc. -- there are some beds/couches but not enough for everyone.

      Most important, we MUST leave the party and sleep areas as clean or cleaner than we found them.

      And everyone remember to bring their ten bucks for the house (InfoAge) of which MARCH will match 50%.

      Nine days away!!!