Fresh Meat

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
      Hello and greetings fellow vintage electronic and computer collectors.

      Long time collector of odd and just plain strange computer and
      electronic gear from the ages. I'm in south NJ and who would have
      guessed, I work in the computer field.

      Should be an amusing group and I look forward to hearing stories of
      finds and post of pics from another era of computing.

      Greg Agostini
      PST Productions
      www.cthulhulive.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
        Welcome, Greg!  I hope you meet us at TCF this weekend.

         - Evan