Re: [midatlanticretro] new member intro

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
      >>> ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

      I think that's number six. Over the years we've had Bill Degnan, Bill Sudbrink, Bill Dudley, Bill Dromgoogle, Billy D'Augistine, and the honorary "Bill D." Will Donzelli.

      I think Sudbrink was first, because I knew him from cctalk and the Boston VCF before I knew Degnan.
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
        Welcome.

        I posted this article about an early micros, including a an early
        transitionary 1801/2 processor system on my site

        Bill Degnan

        At 10:50 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
        >Oh. Northern California, near Chico, about 100 miles north of Sacramento.
        >

        >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > ANd where are you from BD?

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
          > ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

          Too many bills ! We need more Jeff's ! Only 3, the bills are replicating too
          fast !