Re: new member intro

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
      Oh. Northern California, near Chico, about 100 miles north of Sacramento.

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
        >>> ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

        I think that's number six. Over the years we've had Bill Degnan, Bill Sudbrink, Bill Dudley, Bill Dromgoogle, Billy D'Augistine, and the honorary "Bill D." Will Donzelli.

        I think Sudbrink was first, because I knew him from cctalk and the Boston VCF before I knew Degnan.
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
          Welcome.

          I posted this article about an early micros, including a an early
          transitionary 1801/2 processor system on my site

          Bill Degnan

          At 10:50 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
          >Oh. Northern California, near Chico, about 100 miles north of Sacramento.
          >

          >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > ANd where are you from BD?

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
            > ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

            Too many bills ! We need more Jeff's ! Only 3, the bills are replicating too
            fast !