Re: new member intro

  • josh6502
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
      > > At 07:40 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
      > >> Hi. I just joined. I am also a member of the COSMACElf, RCACOSMAC, and
      > >> SpareTimeGizmos groups. I am interested in all things 1802.
      > >> -- Bill
      >
      > ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

      Hi Bill! Good to see you online! I've been too busy to be active on the COSMACelf group, but I'm never more than an email away.
    • Bee Dee
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
        Oh. Northern California, near Chico, about 100 miles north of Sacramento.

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
          >>> ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

          I think that's number six. Over the years we've had Bill Degnan, Bill Sudbrink, Bill Dudley, Bill Dromgoogle, Billy D'Augistine, and the honorary "Bill D." Will Donzelli.

          I think Sudbrink was first, because I knew him from cctalk and the Boston VCF before I knew Degnan.
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
            Welcome.

            I posted this article about an early micros, including a an early
            transitionary 1801/2 processor system on my site

            Bill Degnan

            At 10:50 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
            >Oh. Northern California, near Chico, about 100 miles north of Sacramento.
            >

            >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > ANd where are you from BD?

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 30, 2011
              > ANOTHER Bill D???? :-)

              Too many bills ! We need more Jeff's ! Only 3, the bills are replicating too
              fast !