RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Important: Holiday party update

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 30, 2011

      Provided they have remained frozen you won't make any one ill. However they
      will may horrid to eat. Get down to Costco or whatever and get some fresh
      steak burgers.
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 5, 2011
        > If someone can get me from the Train.. I will still need to go back home that evening,

        Just make sure you pay attention to the schedule so you don't miss the
        last train outta town ...

        If you want to make the first part of your trip easier, then go to
        Metropark (ergo no transfers) and I can get you from there.