Does anyone have a spare NeXT monochrome monitor?

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      Yeah, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have an extra they'd like to sell/trade? I've had this NeXT slab for a while and it would be nice to have the monitor...

      -Ian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        Ian,

        Have you tried it with a VGA monitor? I've always been curious if that work work since the monitors seem to be rarer and are expensive to ship.

        Jim