Re: One mystery panel and one missing panel

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 29, 2011
      You had fingers and toes???

      We had to make snowballs on the 5-mile WALK to and from (homework) school,
      which was uphill (both ways -- and we had year-round Winter), and
      use those for calculations. (ever try to "carry" a snowball?)
      We WISHED we had fingers and toes.
      (frostbite took care of that at an early age)
      There were rumors that we had cousins who lived in warmer clime's who
      got to use sticks and stones. They were the lucky ones.