Tony Eros

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I'm trying to contact Tony. Tony, I need your mailing address in order to send you your book, "The Complete Historically Brewed" from the Kickstarter campaign.

      Or, can anyone else help me out? This email bounces - tony.eros@...

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Classic Computing Blog
      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      Classic Computing Show video podcast