Re: [midatlanticretro] West Coast

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2011
      > Is there ever going to be a West Coast Faire again?

      VintageTech Inc., which founded the VCF, is searching for a qualified
      person to re-start the west coast event. If you know anybody then email
      me privately (evan@...) and I can help set the wheels in motion.

      Meanwhile there are still official VCF editions in Chicago, Texas,
      Germany, England, and of course our group's event here in New Jersey. We
      support all VCFs but we think ours is the best. :)