Finalizing my display

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      Evan,

      I will bring a PET 4016, VIC 20, VC 20 (German version), and C128D. I
      will also bring a portble plastic shelving unit to hold and display the
      boxes and software associated with the computers. I may need two
      tables. I hope that there will be room behind the table for the
      shelving unit, it's 24" deep. Let me know otherwise.

      If possible can my table(s) be next to Scott's so that we have a
      historical timeline effect starting with his KIM, then my PET, VIC, and
      C128D?

      Thanks 1MB

      Bill Degnan