Re: [midatlanticretro] Busy, busy day at museum!!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2011
      Evan,

      The VT-180 drives are there neatly packaged in their original boxes - just like the basic terminal. Keep looking. There is also a full set of documentation. The stuff needs to be cataloged!

      Jim

      On 11/14/2011 12:33 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >>> I have at least one extra RX180 subsystem, aside from the one on my
      own VT180. Evan, once I get the rest of that stuff up here from FL, I'll test that RX180, and if it's ok, I'll get it out to you.

      Thanks.

      I think the drive may be in some other box in our museum storage areas. We'll look for it.