Important: Holiday party update

    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 22, 2011
      Hellooooooooooooo MARCHins.

      There are less than three weeks to our holiday party, aka the Vintage
      Computer Festivus.

      This year's "house contribution" will be $10/person, no exceptions.
      MARCH will match 50% of whatever we take in. Hopefully that will be at
      least a couple of hundred dollars for InfoAge.

      The party will start around lunchtime Saturday (Dec. 10) and end
      sometime Sunday afternoon.

      We need a headcount for planning purposes. Please reply to this email
      and add your name to the list. Please also write what you're bringing
      for food/entertainment.

      MARCH will provide meat, flame, furniture, and facilities. Jeff B. is
      the cook.

      Who's going:

      1. Evan
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 5, 2011
        > If someone can get me from the Train.. I will still need to go back home that evening,

        Just make sure you pay attention to the schedule so you don't miss the
        last train outta town ...

        If you want to make the first part of your trip easier, then go to
        Metropark (ergo no transfers) and I can get you from there.