Re: [midatlanticretro] s-100 card auction

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011
      > Just a quick note...the auction is ended, there were no ties or anything like that to make it complicated. If you've won you'll be
      > contacted individually tomorrow afternoon, and I will work with winners to determine shipping/pickup preference.

      Kudos to Bill for running this auction. As with the IMSAI auction, the
      goal here wasn't to maximize profits, but rather to get some money for
      the club, and to get good equipment for good prices into our members'
      hands. The result: four MARCHins each won a card at below-market prices.
      Mission accomplished!

      Our next auction, perhaps run by Jeff J., will be for our vast overstock
      of "schleptop" computers. We have way too many of those. But first we
      have to test them all so we know which ones to keep.