does anyone have a QIC drive still running?

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
      I need to read some OLD 4 track QIC cartridges, preferably to a FTP site to get the Zilog diagnostics to a fellow in Germany who's repairing his Zilog system 8000 model 21.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
        On Sun, 13 Nov 2011, Jeff Jonas wrote:

        > I need to read some OLD 4 track QIC cartridges, preferably to a FTP site
        > to get the Zilog diagnostics to a fellow in Germany who's repairing his
        > Zilog system 8000 model 21.

        4-track? What format is that? I have a drive which should be able to
        read QIC-24 (9-tracks) and QIC-150 (15-tracks).

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
          I suspect Jeff is referring to the Colorado "Jumbo 250" backup tapes sold in the early 90's.

          Jim