Re: Commodore is “back” an d running linux

  • nicodemus_nj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011

      Yea, the hardware is not news.  What I believe is the news here is the "Commodore OS Vision" Linux distro.

      "Commodore OS Vision is a community driven Linux distribution for Commodore enthusiasts that is designed to unleash your creative potential and help you enjoy your computing experience to the fullest. ...Its look is inspired by the Commodore 64 and original Commodore Amiga Workbench user environments but with a modern spin, which includes many slick graphical effects which showcase the capabilities of our new Commodore machines."

      So the OS part is kinda interesting.  I'm not impressed with a PC in a tan keyboard, myself.  I can run an emulator on my PC.