RE: [midatlanticretro] Computer available... rescue complete

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      > Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:37 PM

      > Somebody should grab this:
      >
      > > Dear Sir;
      > > I have three (3) Tandy TSR80-system 12 computers that
      > > and 100 8" x 8" discs and the programs to operate the
      > > computers with that I wish to dispose of before I discard
      > > them. I also have all the instructution manuals and other
      > > items that go with the systems. I would like to see if
      > > they are of any interest to some collectors. I am attach a
      > > photo of the computers for the record.
      > >
      > >Steve Casale, Montvale, NJ 201-391-6026 e-mail:
      > perlinc@...> From: Kelly Leavitt [mailto:kelly@...]
      >
      > David (and everyone else):
      > I'm actually about an hour west of the guy with the
      > computers. I have
      > arranged with him to pick up the computers and software some
      > time in the
      > next week or two. I will grab all of them. However, all I
      > want is one of
      > them for myself (plus copies of any software and docs that I
      > don't have
      > already).

      OK, just back from an hour plus trip each way to pick up these computers.
      Here is the haul today.

      2 complete TRS-80 model 12 computers, with dual thinline 8" floppy drives.
      Two moving boxes of books, one moving box full of disks. Each included a
      keyboard. One of the units has already been spoken for. I am goining to keep
      the other two for myself, at least for the time being. If I decide to get
      rid of another, I'll let those that have asked already know first. If I can
      get one working, I'll bring it to TCF next weekend.

      Kelly