RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: Remote Desktop Connection Software

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2011

      I tend to avoid "gotomypc" as its owned by Citrix and their arcane licencing
      on other products drives me batty. For non-professional use I tend to use
      "logmein.com" as its free for the base product. The only "gotcha" is that if
      an account exists with a "strong password" on the target machine it will
      want you to use that to logon. Frequently the users has such an account but
      does not know the password. Its worth adding such an account before
      starting.