Zapple monitor 1k

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6 5:14 AM
      Zapple monitor 1k Guys --

          I went to pull a copy of the Zapple 1k monitor off of my system and the source file appears to be corrupted. Does anyone have a clean copy of the source that they could send me?

          Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6 6:19 AM
        Does this link help?

        http://www.s100computers.com/Software%20Folder/Master/Master.htm

        or this one?

        http://www.classiccmp.org/cini/pdf/TDL/TDL%20Zapple%20Monitor.pdf

        Al

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6 3:15 PM
          Re: [midatlanticretro] Zapple monitor 1k Al --

              Thanks for the link. The file on s100computers looks to be based on the TDL “2-k” monitor, although I’d really have to check the code closely. The second link is on my own Web site, and it’s the 2-k version, also.

              The “1-k” version file that I have which is corrupted has the following header:

          ;    << ZAP 1-K MONITOR SYSTEM >>
          ;        by
          ;
          ;    TECHNICAL DESIGN LABS, INC.