Re: [midatlanticretro] Steve Jobs

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011

      Here are some interesting videos on PBS: http://video.pbs.org/video/2163444131

      Watching the documentary now (missed it last night) ... I use the word "documentary" loosely, because they're fawning all over him and giving him ** WAY ** too much credit for the products and technologies. Disappointing, considering that it's a PBS show.

      PS, I bought the Isaacson book today. I was inspired by Mike Lee's rousing endorsement (he said it's "a fair account") ..... okay then. 571 pages so this will take me a while to digest.