Good news -- MARCH storage

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      We decided to buy five of these for museum storage:
      http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=152201

      Jeff J. found them at Sams Club; he's a member there. We're going this Sunday around noon.

      Of course, as anyone who's seen our warehouse knows, we need about fifty or a hundred of these -- not just five -- but it's a start.

      One of the five units will go in a museum exhibit room, with a sign saying, "We need many more of these. Ask how you can help" or something like that.

      We may start a 50/50 campaign, in which people donate half the cost of one unit, and MARCH matches the other half.

      Help is always welcome. You don't have to wait for us to formally ask!

      Happily, we're about to wrap up MARCH's sixth year of existence, and we're doing well despite never having charged dues and having no such plans for the future -- largely thanks to donations from the list members.