Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Holiday Festivus

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      Please bug me about it the day before so I remember. You're talking
      about a flippey maker, right?
      bd

      At 07:06 PM 11/2/2011, you wrote:
      >That would be great, thanks!
      >
      >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      > > I do. Shall I bring it to the Festivus?

    • mattmik
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It punches the square little hole in the side of a 5 1/4" so data can be written to it on both sides.

        Thanks!
        mattmik

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          > Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before

          Same thing. Lets you flip the disk over to use the other side. Flippy maker.

          I bought one in 7th grade from my computer class teacher. Goodbye, hole
          puncher!