Re: Holiday Festivus

  • mattmik
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      That would be great, thanks!

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      > I do. Shall I bring it to the Festivus?
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        Please bug me about it the day before so I remember. You're talking
        about a flippey maker, right?
        bd

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It punches the square little hole in the side of a 5 1/4" so data can be written to it on both sides.

          Thanks!
          mattmik

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
            > Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before

            Same thing. Lets you flip the disk over to use the other side. Flippy maker.

            I bought one in 7th grade from my computer class teacher. Goodbye, hole
            puncher!