re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Holiday Festivus

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      I do. Shall I bring it to the Festivus?

      Bill Degnan

      -------- Original Message --------

    • mattmik
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        That would be great, thanks!

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          Please bug me about it the day before so I remember. You're talking
          about a flippey maker, right?
          bd

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
            Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It punches the square little hole in the side of a 5 1/4" so data can be written to it on both sides.

            Thanks!
            mattmik

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
              > Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before

              Same thing. Lets you flip the disk over to use the other side. Flippy maker.

              I bought one in 7th grade from my computer class teacher. Goodbye, hole
              puncher!