Re: Holiday Festivus

  • mattmik
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      If anyone has a spare floppy disk notcher that they're willing to sell, just let me know!

      Thanks!
      mattmik

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        I do. Shall I bring it to the Festivus?

        Bill Degnan

        > If anyone has a spare floppy disk notcher that they're willing to sell,
        just let me know!

        > Thanks!
        > mattmik
        >
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        > > Anyone planning on bringing anything to trade at the festivus? Have
        > > any requests?

      • mattmik
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          That would be great, thanks!

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
            Please bug me about it the day before so I remember. You're talking
            about a flippey maker, right?
            bd

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
              Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It punches the square little hole in the side of a 5 1/4" so data can be written to it on both sides.

              Thanks!
              mattmik

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                > Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before

                Same thing. Lets you flip the disk over to use the other side. Flippy maker.

                I bought one in 7th grade from my computer class teacher. Goodbye, hole
                puncher!