Available -- I'll bring these to TCF if anyone is intersted. Please email me.

  • William Pechter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      Sparc2 (Not UltraSparc2) IPX with Sparc-up upgrade speed doubler, Sparc
      ELC, Rare Sparcstation 2 clone - Opus Personal Mainframe with Sparc-up
      chip.

      MacIIfx with (IIRC 24mb of memory)...

      DEC VT180 with disk drives and software.

      Also available VaxStation 3100 Model 38 with 16MB of memory.

      All were bootable and workinng when last shut down.

      Basement stock has to go or the wife says I do... 8=)

      Not booting Panasonic SR. Partner with builtin thermal printer.
      Probably drive stiction. Has WD8003 ethernet card in it.