Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Festivus

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
      At 08:33 PM 11/1/2011, you wrote:
      >B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:
      >
      > >you can't eat a computer that's for sure, sounds good.
      >
      >Never heard of chips and dips! :D

      ha ha ha
    • mattmik
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        If anyone has a spare floppy disk notcher that they're willing to sell, just let me know!

        Thanks!
        mattmik

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          I do. Shall I bring it to the Festivus?

          Bill Degnan

          > If anyone has a spare floppy disk notcher that they're willing to sell,
          just let me know!

          > Thanks!
          > mattmik
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > > Anyone planning on bringing anything to trade at the festivus? Have
          > > any requests?

        • mattmik
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
            That would be great, thanks!

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
              Please bug me about it the day before so I remember. You're talking
              about a flippey maker, right?
              bd

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It punches the square little hole in the side of a 5 1/4" so data can be written to it on both sides.

                Thanks!
                mattmik

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
                  > Will do. Umm...I haven't heard it called a flippey maker before

                  Same thing. Lets you flip the disk over to use the other side. Flippy maker.

                  I bought one in 7th grade from my computer class teacher. Goodbye, hole
                  puncher!