OT information on memory type

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      With their computer controlled embroidery machines Brother (Babylock) used a particular
      memory card and I cannot find out what the format for that card is called.  It is too long for
      an SD and is a double row of pins, I'd estimate about twenty on each side.
      Any information would be appreciated as my wife would like to get the machine working
      again.
      bs