Re: fun stuff in everything I touch

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2011
      I think I have a LARGE looseleaf book, probably 40 yrs old, of
      IBM scientific subroutine package written in FORTRAN. MARCH can have it for their library.
      Evan W

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 30, 2011
        > I think I have a LARGE looseleaf book, probably 40 yrs old, of IBM scientific subroutine package written in FORTRAN. MARCH can have it for their library.
        > Evan W

        Very nice!

        PS, if possible, could you make your emails appear with your first and
        last name? Just seeing "Evan" may confuse (or scare off! just
        kidding...) some people, as I'm the most frequent poster here.