Bill Degnan

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Sorry to email the group.

      Bill,

      Any email I send you from either my classiccomputing.com or mac.com email gets this:

      << Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

      Failed Recipient: billdeg@...
      Reason: Recipient spam or content filter rejected the message >>

      Have you received any email from me in recent days?

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Classic Computing Blog
      Classic Computing Show video podcast
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
        no I have not gotten your messages, but I will white list your account.
        Can you resend the exact message as it was to billdeg@... so I can see
        what triggered the rejection?

        Bill Degnan

        > Any email I send you from either my classiccomputing.com or mac.com email
        gets this:

        > << Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):
        >
        > Failed Recipient: billdeg@...
        > Reason: Recipient spam or content filter rejected the message >>
        >
        > Have you received any email from me in recent days?
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > David Greelish, Computer Historian
        > President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society
        >
        > Classic Computing
        > The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
        > http://www.classiccomputing.com
        >
        > Classic Computing Blog
        > Classic Computing Show video podcast
        > "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
        > Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

      • Bob Schwier
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          With their computer controlled embroidery machines Brother (Babylock) used a particular
          memory card and I cannot find out what the format for that card is called.  It is too long for
          an SD and is a double row of pins, I'd estimate about twenty on each side.
          Any information would be appreciated as my wife would like to get the machine working
          again.
          bs