Museum tour

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
      Good stuff: on Wed., Dec. 21, I'm giving a computer museum tour to a group of tech-minded teenagers from the Trenton area Boys & Girls club. These are kids who don't have much money or opportunity, but are persevering and learning. Looking forward to showing them a fun and eye-opening time.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
        When are you going to have the local Hooters waitresses for a tour?

        Bill Degnan

        > Good stuff: on Wed., Dec. 21, I'm giving a computer museum tour to a
        group of tech-minded teenagers from the Trenton area Boys & Girls club.
        These are kids who don't have much money or opportunity, but are
        persevering and learning. Looking forward to showing them a fun and
        eye-opening time.

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011

          On Oct 26, 2011 2:38 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          > Good stuff: on Wed., Dec. 21, I'm giving a computer museum tour to a group of tech-minded teenagers from the Trenton area Boys & Girls club. These are kids who don't have much money or opportunity, but are persevering and learning. Looking forward to showing them a fun and eye-opening time.

          Well then, don't forget to show them what can do at the IXR Hackerspace too. They deserve to see other cool stuff.
          =Dan
          ~{sent *[from ┬▒my] ^Android}

        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
            Hmmm Are you proposing a new place to go this holiday party?