Video from VCF MW - Who took this?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
      http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread_record.cfm?id=435&tid=3

      I am guessing it was Ian or Mike who made this video of me, demoing my AIM
      65 at the VCF MW a few weeks ago.

      Bill Degnan
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
        Bill, you have a lot of really good videos but I never seen them posted on this thread... Next time let us know.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
          I usually don't post them to this thread I just upload them...but for those
          who want to see my vintage computer video collection:

          http://www.youtube.com/user/billdeg

          Bill Degnan