I just missed ...

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      In order to pick up 10 milk crates for MARCH (all for $3.00 at Unique Thrift), I missed the first half of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra's free concert. The part with Leonard Bernstein music :-(

      And I didn't run into Manhattan for a Brian Kernighan presentation :-(
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
        You're nuts, I would have gone to see Brian K. if I had known about it.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
          > In order to pick up 10 milk crates for MARCH

          PS, thanks for the milk crates. We need those.