Pic of Bill on Senator Kirk's web site...

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
      http://kirk.senate.gov/

      Bill Degnan (me) is in one of the rolling images at the tech fair.
    • mattmik
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
        Well, it looks like you're just a Bill on Capitol Hill.

        Schoolhouse Rock reference, anyone?

        Sorry, that was an Evan-style joke. D'oh! :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
          > Well, it looks like you're just a Bill on Capitol Hill.

          I get the pun (it's funny! Why didn't I think of that first?) but I have
          no idea what reference you mean.
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
            >> Well, it looks like you're just a Bill on Capitol Hill.

            >I get the pun (it's funny! Why didn't I think of that first?) but I have
            >no idea what reference you mean.

            I'm not sure if you are kidding Evan, but here is the meaning:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ

            Jeff3 Brace
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011
              ________________________________
              >From: Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...>
              I>'m not sure if you are kidding Evan, but here is the meaning:
              >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ%c2%a0

              I think this is what he meant.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf2q66G3lmM
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011

                On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                > Well, it looks like you're just a Bill on Capitol Hill.

                I get the pun (it's funny! Why didn't I think of that first?) but I have

                Conjunction, Junction, What's your Malfunction ;)
                SchoolHouse Rock

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011
                  Ouch!