Re: [midatlanticretro] BIll Degnan goes to Washington, anyone else?

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2011
      It's literally the front door of the Capitol, at the end of E. Capitol street.  I will probably park behind / near Postal Square and walk down Delaware Ave, once I have dropped off everything.  I have to report to the offsite screening facility first, then they will escort my car into the loading area of the Capitol building.  I plan to be there at 8AM, then to the Capitol itself by 9AM, depends on how much screening they do.  I already have a security clearance, so it should not take too much time.
      Bill

      At 03:27 PM 10/17/2011, you wrote:

      Ok... Didn't know if you had street addr...
      On Oct 17, 2011 3:12 PM, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      At 02:52 PM 10/17/2011, you wrote:

      I work in DC. What's the address?

      <snip>

      > What: Senators Call for Privacy Law Update // Tech Fair
      >
      > When: Tuesday, Oct. 18th
      >
      > Time: 11 a.m. EST
      >
      > Where: Capitol Visitors Center, Room SVC 209

      > release was wrong.)

      The Senate building visitor's center is called the Capitol Visitors Center.  You know, where they write the laws and such :-)