6502 inside

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011
      I have a rail (perhaps a box) of Weltrend WT60P1 chips. They're a 6502 compatible CPU core with on chip peripherals to make it a digital monitor controller for multisync monitors. Free if you can use 'em!
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011
        > I have a rail (perhaps a box) of Weltrend WT60P1 chips. They're a 6502 compatible CPU core with on chip peripherals to make it a digital monitor controller for multisync monitors. Free if you can use 'em!

        Do they include internal ROM, or can you add external ROM/EPROM/EEPROM?

        Thanks,
        Jonathan