Fwd: Impromptu meeting.

  • murph
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011

      I sent this to the local LUG discussion list.  Any of you are welcome to join us as well.
      Sorry if anyone gets this twice, I think I sent it from the wrong address, and was thinking that it might not get sent.

      So, is anyone interested in a quick get-together this Thursday 2011-10-13?  I'll have the Beta for Ubuntu 11.10, on my MacBook, and hope to spark some conversation.

      I'll be here, hope to see some of you.

      Panera Bread
      1619 Route 23
      Wayne, NJ 07470

      Let me know what you think.

        --murph

      --

      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.