[midatlanticretro] OT: Availability of 486 systems

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      I’m interested in them ! I am looking for laptops that have parallel ports on them for something we do at work.

      Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 10:41 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT: Availability of 486 systems

      Anyone here want some 486/early pentium laptops before I send them to
      the scrapper?

      I'm awful about shipping so you would have to come here (Wantage, NJ)
      for them.

      Most work, most have power supplies.

      I also have a lot of other stuff that's going to the scrapper. Mostly
      PIII and early PIV. Anyone need anything before they go?

      Kelly