Re: [midatlanticretro] Jobs

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

      On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.

      Still bumming here - don't really have any urge to turn on anything Apple - just reminisce.
      I missed the 76 show in Atlantic city - but I can still remember visiting the duo at the '77 PCC show when it moved to Mahanttan where they were showing off the Apple II - since it was their newest release.

      Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The
      most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer
      history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and
      5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.

      break a leg, don't muff it ;)

      =Dan