Re: [midatlanticretro] Jobs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      > I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.
      >
      > Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and 5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.

      Another call -- News 12 New Jersey. They want something on-camera. I
      might take off from work tomorrow AM and meet them at the museum. Demo
      of Apple II and Mac, etc.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

        On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.

        Still bumming here - don't really have any urge to turn on anything Apple - just reminisce.
        I missed the 76 show in Atlantic city - but I can still remember visiting the duo at the '77 PCC show when it moved to Mahanttan where they were showing off the Apple II - since it was their newest release.

        Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The
        most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer
        history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and
        5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.

        break a leg, don't muff it ;)

        =Dan