Jobs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.

      Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The
      most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer
      history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and
      5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
        > I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.
        >
        > Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and 5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.

        Another call -- News 12 New Jersey. They want something on-camera. I
        might take off from work tomorrow AM and meet them at the museum. Demo
        of Apple II and Mac, etc.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

          On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
          I'm terribly sad, but unfortunately not terribly surprised.

          Still bumming here - don't really have any urge to turn on anything Apple - just reminisce.
          I missed the 76 show in Atlantic city - but I can still remember visiting the duo at the '77 PCC show when it moved to Mahanttan where they were showing off the Apple II - since it was their newest release.

          Also not unexpected: media requests. Already received one or two. The
          most unexpected: BBC Scotland called me. They Googled for computer
          history folks. They're interviewing me live at 12:30 AM ET tonight and
          5:30 AM in whatever the Glasgow time zone is.

          break a leg, don't muff it ;)

          =Dan