Steve Jobs

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2011
      Steve Jobs was a great man. Take out your favorite Apple system tonight and think about his company in homage... bummer
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • Andrew Molloy
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2011
        On Wednesday, October 5, 2011, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > Steve Jobs was a great man. Take out your favorite Apple system tonight and think about his company in homage... bummer

        Yeah, going to have to do that :(

        Andy

        > --
        > Sent from my PDP 8/e.

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2011

          On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Andrew Molloy <awmolloy@...> wrote:

          On Wednesday, October 5, 2011, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > Steve Jobs was a great man. Take out your favorite Apple system tonight and think about his company in homage... bummer

          Yeah, going to have to do that :(

          I'm just wearing the Steve 'n Silent Woz Shirt

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 28, 2011
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
              Here are some interesting videos on PBS: http://video.pbs.org/video/2163444131
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011

                Here are some interesting videos on PBS: http://video.pbs.org/video/2163444131

                Watching the documentary now (missed it last night) ... I use the word "documentary" loosely, because they're fawning all over him and giving him ** WAY ** too much credit for the products and technologies. Disappointing, considering that it's a PBS show.
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011

                  Here are some interesting videos on PBS: http://video.pbs.org/video/2163444131

                  Watching the documentary now (missed it last night) ... I use the word "documentary" loosely, because they're fawning all over him and giving him ** WAY ** too much credit for the products and technologies. Disappointing, considering that it's a PBS show.

                  PS, I bought the Isaacson book today. I was inspired by Mike Lee's rousing endorsement (he said it's "a fair account") ..... okay then. 571 pages so this will take me a while to digest.