Re: [midatlanticretro] VC Festivus

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
      ok site is updated

      At 06:22 PM 10/5/2011, you wrote:
      > >> And what is the VCF E official date?
      >
      >Working date is May 5-6, 2012. We can celebrate the end of the world.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
          --- On Mon, 10/10/11, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

          > Ian: Will you bring a TV for displaying movies ? I would
          > like to make a
          > special request and have you bring your Sega Genesis along
          > with Golden Axe
          > I, II & III

          Sure! I can bring that. I'll definitely be bringing TV's and video games again, and I can also bring a big set for movies. Last year I had that big console set, that worked out fairly well, - I've still got it, but I might have something larger.

          I definitely have the Sega.. trying to remember which Golden Axe games I have, but I think I have (or can get) all of them.

          Any other requests? I've got pretty much all the classic game systems...

          -Ian
        • Kelly D. Leavitt
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
            So, is it the 10th or 11th, or is it the 10th into the 11th?

            Kelly
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
              10th into 11th.

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                Rats.

                ________________________________

                <mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:08:21
                To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                ------------------------------------
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                  Semantics. It is both days.

                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                    Now that Base of Terror is over. The next time I am at Infoage I will start
                    getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party. Maybe Nov.
                    13.

                    I started a google docs spreadsheet for what everyone is bringing.
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdG4yczNPNFR1Z2hDT3pmWVdla1BqZ1E
                    (small URL: http://urql.com/gvzv) I figured this is a great way to get
                    organized.

                    Also another google spreadsheet for what items people will be brining:
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdGsxaDlkeW44WE1ldzhUYU9PVG14aFE
                    (small URL: http://urql.com/hgdv)

                    We won't be using a charcoal grill this time, but will use a propane one. It
                    will allow for fast startup at any time during the party.

                    I'd like to get as much set up as possible by the end of November because I
                    won't be able to do anything the weekend before the party. So I hope
                    everyone will let me know if there is anything they need set up ahead of
                    time.
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                      >>> The next time I am at Infoage I will start getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party.

                      Check with Fred first. There may be other events in that space before ours.