Re: [midatlanticretro] VC Festivus

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
      >> And what is the VCF E official date?

      Working date is May 5-6, 2012. We can celebrate the end of the world.
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
        ok site is updated

        At 06:22 PM 10/5/2011, you wrote:
        > >> And what is the VCF E official date?
        >
        >Working date is May 5-6, 2012. We can celebrate the end of the world.

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
            --- On Mon, 10/10/11, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

            > Ian: Will you bring a TV for displaying movies ? I would
            > like to make a
            > special request and have you bring your Sega Genesis along
            > with Golden Axe
            > I, II & III

            Sure! I can bring that. I'll definitely be bringing TV's and video games again, and I can also bring a big set for movies. Last year I had that big console set, that worked out fairly well, - I've still got it, but I might have something larger.

            I definitely have the Sega.. trying to remember which Golden Axe games I have, but I think I have (or can get) all of them.

            Any other requests? I've got pretty much all the classic game systems...

            -Ian
          • Kelly D. Leavitt
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
              So, is it the 10th or 11th, or is it the 10th into the 11th?

              Kelly
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                10th into 11th.

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                  Rats.

                  ________________________________

                  <mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:08:21
                  To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                  ------------------------------------
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                    Semantics. It is both days.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                      Now that Base of Terror is over. The next time I am at Infoage I will start
                      getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party. Maybe Nov.
                      13.

                      I started a google docs spreadsheet for what everyone is bringing.
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdG4yczNPNFR1Z2hDT3pmWVdla1BqZ1E
                      (small URL: http://urql.com/gvzv) I figured this is a great way to get
                      organized.

                      Also another google spreadsheet for what items people will be brining:
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdGsxaDlkeW44WE1ldzhUYU9PVG14aFE
                      (small URL: http://urql.com/hgdv)

                      We won't be using a charcoal grill this time, but will use a propane one. It
                      will allow for fast startup at any time during the party.

                      I'd like to get as much set up as possible by the end of November because I
                      won't be able to do anything the weekend before the party. So I hope
                      everyone will let me know if there is anything they need set up ahead of
                      time.
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                        >>> The next time I am at Infoage I will start getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party.

                        Check with Fred first. There may be other events in that space before ours.