VC Festivus

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
      Thread died down, so there must not be any major objections to Dec.
      10/11 .... I apologize to anyone who can't go that weekend, but it's
      impossible to meet ALL schedules.
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
        And what is the VCF E official date?

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
          >> And what is the VCF E official date?

          Working date is May 5-6, 2012. We can celebrate the end of the world.
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 5, 2011
            ok site is updated

            At 06:22 PM 10/5/2011, you wrote:
            > >> And what is the VCF E official date?
            >
            >Working date is May 5-6, 2012. We can celebrate the end of the world.

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                --- On Mon, 10/10/11, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

                > Ian: Will you bring a TV for displaying movies ? I would
                > like to make a
                > special request and have you bring your Sega Genesis along
                > with Golden Axe
                > I, II & III

                Sure! I can bring that. I'll definitely be bringing TV's and video games again, and I can also bring a big set for movies. Last year I had that big console set, that worked out fairly well, - I've still got it, but I might have something larger.

                I definitely have the Sega.. trying to remember which Golden Axe games I have, but I think I have (or can get) all of them.

                Any other requests? I've got pretty much all the classic game systems...

                -Ian
              • Kelly D. Leavitt
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                  So, is it the 10th or 11th, or is it the 10th into the 11th?

                  Kelly
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                    10th into 11th.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                      Rats.

                      ________________________________

                      <mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:08:21
                      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                      ------------------------------------
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 10, 2011
                        Semantics. It is both days.

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                          Now that Base of Terror is over. The next time I am at Infoage I will start
                          getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party. Maybe Nov.
                          13.

                          I started a google docs spreadsheet for what everyone is bringing.
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdG4yczNPNFR1Z2hDT3pmWVdla1BqZ1E
                          (small URL: http://urql.com/gvzv) I figured this is a great way to get
                          organized.

                          Also another google spreadsheet for what items people will be brining:
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdGsxaDlkeW44WE1ldzhUYU9PVG14aFE
                          (small URL: http://urql.com/hgdv)

                          We won't be using a charcoal grill this time, but will use a propane one. It
                          will allow for fast startup at any time during the party.

                          I'd like to get as much set up as possible by the end of November because I
                          won't be able to do anything the weekend before the party. So I hope
                          everyone will let me know if there is anything they need set up ahead of
                          time.
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 30, 2011
                            >>> The next time I am at Infoage I will start getting the Telecom building ready and cleaned up for our party.

                            Check with Fred first. There may be other events in that space before ours.