Re: Osborne 1 for auction

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      >>> Hello, My father was a member of InfoAge, and I am selling off his collection of vintage computer equipment. I just put up a pick-up only auction for his Osborne 1 on ebay.

      Who was your father? What else is in his collection?
    • hqdfer24
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ekoblentz" <evan@...> wrote:
        > Who was your father? What else is in his collection?

        Hiya, his name was Ed Bingham. I had came across some of his InfoAge newsletters. He must have already gotten rid of his older items because now it's mostly Atari 8 bit items and early generation video game systems and carts. Thanks for the reply.

        Regards
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          >>> Hiya, his name was Ed Bingham. I had came across some of his InfoAge newsletters. He must have already gotten rid of his older items because now it's mostly Atari 8 bit items and early generation video game systems and carts.

          Okay. Any friend of InfoAge is a friend of ours. Feel free to make a new post on this list with all of the items and your asking prices. FYI, we have a consignment sale at the Vintage Computer Festival East, which will be held again next May (at InfoAge.)