Osborne 1 for auction

  • hqdfer24
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hello,
      My father was a member of InfoAge, and I am selling off his collection of vintage computer equipment. I just put up a pick-up only auction for his Osborne 1 on ebay. Please have a look if anyone is interested.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260866920074

      Thank you
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
        >>> Hello, My father was a member of InfoAge, and I am selling off his collection of vintage computer equipment. I just put up a pick-up only auction for his Osborne 1 on ebay.

        Who was your father? What else is in his collection?
      • hqdfer24
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ekoblentz" <evan@...> wrote:
          > Who was your father? What else is in his collection?

          Hiya, his name was Ed Bingham. I had came across some of his InfoAge newsletters. He must have already gotten rid of his older items because now it's mostly Atari 8 bit items and early generation video game systems and carts. Thanks for the reply.

          Regards
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
            >>> Hiya, his name was Ed Bingham. I had came across some of his InfoAge newsletters. He must have already gotten rid of his older items because now it's mostly Atari 8 bit items and early generation video game systems and carts.

            Okay. Any friend of InfoAge is a friend of ours. Feel free to make a new post on this list with all of the items and your asking prices. FYI, we have a consignment sale at the Vintage Computer Festival East, which will be held again next May (at InfoAge.)