Re: [midatlanticretro] terminal 10

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2011
      InfoAge has some empty racks here and there. I don't know the details But there is no room to put one in our current exhibit rooms.
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 3, 2011
        I have a few old keyboards and machines with hard drives of 200M to 1G.  The machines
        can be used for simpler programs.
        bs

        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 30, 2011
          If your looking for a ethernet switch I think I have a brand new 24 port switch. I'll try to drag it over next time I'm there.
          Evan W