Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM's THINK exhibit at Lincoln Center, now to Oct

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      I went to see the THINK exhibit on Friday. It was interesting, even fun. Naturally everything it presents puts IBM in the best light. History is stretched on a point or two. The outdoor wall would make for an awesome game of life. If you have something else to do in NYC, then take some time to see THINK, but don't make a special trip.

      Jim